In 2013 Aaron Levie, CEO of the cloud company Box, tweeted, “Take the stodgiest, oldest, slowest moving industry you can find, and build amazing software for it.”
That’s just what we did . . . years before Aaron said it.
Now in its 17th year, ShowingTime has ultimately automated the scheduling and management of real estate showings across the country, and brought about a new way for agents to share local market data. We’re looking for additional Appointment Specialists to help us respond to growing market demand and who will enable us to manage more than 3 million real estate showings every month.
Take your fast food, retail, daycare or other customer service experience to a professional office environment. Click “apply now” button below to complete our application and voice audition.
- Great articulation and pronunciation; friendly and outgoing phone voice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have great attention to detail and thoroughness in completing tasks
- Minimum of 6 months of customer service experience
- Requires basic computer skills (i.e., typing and navigating between programs/screens to enter data and process information)
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to analyze information and evaluate results to handle complex situations professionally
- Ability to develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with all types of personalities and attitudes
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Flexibility in schedule availability to meet company needs
- Must be able to maintain a professional appearance and attitude
- Must be dependable and punctual in attendance
- Bilingual is a plus
Click “apply now” button below to complete our application and voice audition.