Since its launch in 1999, ShowingTime has automated the scheduling and management of real estate showings across the country and brought about a new way for agents to share local market data. We’re looking for an Analyst to work in concert with the company’s current Analytics and Engineering departments. In this role, you will be responsible for onboarding new clients by creating maps of data feeds and helping with ongoing maintenance of data-loading processes.
Those positioned for success in this role will have experience with:
- SQL and Microsoft SQL (intermediate with a focus on data query/analysis)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Excel (advanced)
- Cube and multidimensional analytics (conceptual understanding)
- Analysis Services/Integration Services (conceptual understanding)
- Automation by way of SSIS/SSAS
- Experience with reconciling data and/or analyzing materials to identify problems
- XML, DMQL2, RETS, HTML, CSS, .NET, R, VBA Database design (not immediately necessary but a bonus)
A degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, Economics, Statistics or related field is preferred, however, proven commensurate work experience will also be considered. Experience working with real estate data and/or GIS is desirable but not required.
If you would like to learn more, forward your resume to Bruce Simmons at email@example.com.
Analysts at our 550 W. Jackson location receive:
- Stock Options
- Base salary
- Annual goal-based incentive bonuses
- 401k with matching
- Medical, dental and other benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free access to our fitness room one floor up