On the personnel side we welcomed new team members and moved offices for more space; on the product side we added new features, brought new products to market and unveiled the ShowingTime Showing Index®, which tracks the average number of appointments received on an active listing during the month.
Most importantly, our larger team has helped us continue to focus on what matter most to us: helping you.
Of our new hires, many have been engineers to help us enhance our current products and unveil two new offerings to help serve you, which we have: We handled more than 37 million showings in 2017, our highest total since we were founded in 1999.
Like you, we’ve already turned the calendar and are excited for 2018. Here’s a closer look at some of ShowingTime’s success in 2017, including some of the features we enhanced and the products we developed:
MarketView Broker is an intuitive, web-based solution that allows brokers and multi-office firms to identify and recruit talent, analyze their market to determine the best opportunities for growth, and monitor, manage and coach current agents.
This in-depth analytic tool allows users to evaluate their office’s place in the market, track competitors, scout potential expansion areas and evaluate neighborhood sales activity
MarketView Broker features a modern, easy-to-navigate user interface designed for brokers and multi-office firms looking for the top tools to help advance their business. Its web-based software can be accessed on PCs, Macs, notebooks and tablets by on-the-go real estate professionals, while its streamlined feature set focuses on key broker needs, including agent/office productivity reports, office rosters and contact information, and the ability to search custom map areas.
ShowingTime Appointment Center Plus
If you’re a showing agent, inspector or appraiser, you’ll enjoy efficient scheduling when you use ShowingTime Appointment Center Plus. It’s a service that helps you successfully schedule appointments using ShowingTime appointment specialists.
Instead of chasing down contacts and playing phone tag, the busy work is handled by your ShowingTime appointment specialist so all your appointments get scheduled quickly. ShowingTime Appointment Center Plus provides a simple solution to what can be a frustrating, time-consuming process.
ShowingTime Showing Index®
The ShowingTime Showing Index®, the first of its kind in the residential real estate industry, is compiled using data from property showings scheduled across the country on listings using ShowingTime products and services, which facilitates more than 4 million showings each month.
It tracks the average number of appointments received on an active listing during the month. The Showing Index, released the third week of each month, will eventually be released on a weekly basis. Local MLS indices are also now available for select markets, and are distributed to MLS and association leadership to provide them with another resource to share with members and to communicate to local media.
ShowingTime mobile app
We’ve helped you schedule appointments faster on our mobile app thanks to improvements to the search, date and time selections, as well as other default appointment settings.
Customize Your Listing Search Results
– If you’re a member of multiple boards and associations, but show listings mostly in one, you can limit the search to your primary MLS in the ShowingTime mobile app.
– Even in areas with slow connectivity, you can still have access to your showing data. If you anticipate being in an area with poor data connection, your mobile app will save the showing instructions to view later.
New Appointment Types
– New appointments and inspection types were added to accommodate many different situations. We also have:
- Streamlined the time and date selection during appointment scheduling.
- Improved the time and date pickers
– We cut out extra screens, added prominent notes about blocks/exceptions/bad times to schedule and made it easier to jump to the next available time to schedule, all to make scheduling as easy of a process as it should be.
– Ensuring fonts in the app get smaller or larger as needed, for people who want small text or for those who need larger text to see better on mobile devices.
Looking for tools that will help you succeed? Learn more about how ShowingTime products can help you ease your burden, save you time and enhance your business.