We all make them, elated by an opportunity to envision a new us. Many agents make plans to make more money, increase networking, learn new skills and become better and more proficient real estate agents.
The beginning of a new year is an exciting time to envision that growth, health and prosperity! Don’t get discouraged by the size of the task or by small setbacks that we all encounter during the process.
Here’s how ShowingTime products can help you achieve new goals, keep track of progress and build lasting connections with your clients.
Become a Mobile-First Agent
Learning everything the ShowingTime mobile app has to offer will not only help you accomplish more tasks, but also show your clients that you keep up with real estate technology — in addition to being an experienced agent.
If you haven’t been using the app often, or if learning new technology scares you, start small. Here’s a list of showing tasks that can easily be done on your phone:
- Fill out feedback requests right after a showing, while the listing and the buyer’s feedback is still fresh in your mind.
- Driving through a neighborhood that your clients are interested in? Stop and do a quick search for listings “near you” for quick stats and prices. You can even schedule showings on them in the app. Learn more >>
- Having a conversation with your sellers? Show them how their listing is doing right now in the ShowingTime mobile app. They will love the summary of feedback and showing activity. Learn more >>
And don’t stop there. Doing more tasks on a mobile device opens a whole new world of possibilities. It helps you feel more confident with emerging technologies and, most importantly, helps you speak the same language of your millennial home buyers and sellers.
Stay ahead of the curve and download the app today!
Make More Money This Year
How do you know if you’re being successful? Making more money this year than last is one way to measure success. In fact, several agents we’ve interviewed mentioned they’ve set a specific dollar amount as a goal for this year.
Get more sales this year by utilizing these insights from ShowingTime reports:
- Figure out the right asking price that will help your listing attract the most buyers and offers by running a Target Market Analysis report.
- Learn how your listings are doing compared to other comps in the area by running an Activity on Comparables report.
- Make informed decisions by utilizing these and other reports ShowingTime has available in your market, and learn how to use them like a pro. Learn more >>
Expand Your Connections and Grow Your Business
For all of the technology available, real estate is still a person-to-person business that hinges on successful personal relationships you establish with clients.
Here’s how to expand your knowledge and leverage to grow your network:
- Learn how to use available tools to their fullest. Commit to learning one new skill one day per week and practice it for the rest of that week.
- Seek out experts in your field for advice and/or use many of the available tutorials and webinars to learn as much as possible about the software.
- Already a pro? Become a mentor to agents who are just learning the business. We’ve heard from many novice agents how hard it is to navigate the real estate business due to its complexity and all the elements involved.
Here’s the bottom line: Doing new things or completing old tasks in a new way is scary, but you don’t have to make a big leap right away.
Commit to doing one new thing every week and incorporate it into your usual routine and soon you’ll be a mobile-first agent making new connections through networking and your business growth will follow.
Happy new you!
Looking for tools that will help your real estate team succeed? Learn more about how ShowingTime products can help you ease your burden, save you time and enhance your business.