Our most far-reaching product, ShowingTime for the MLS, is used in more than 200 MLSs across the country and has made online scheduling simple and convenient with the “Schedule a Showing” button.
Online scheduling, however, is only one small feature included for real estate professionals who are members of MLSs that subscribe to the service.
- Automated feedback requests sent to buyer’s agents, with customized feedback available*
- Numerous reports, including the Listing Activity Report, Agent Activity Report, Target Market Analysis and more
- ShowingCart®, which enables agents to create a Buyer’s Tour and schedule several showings at once while organizing them in the most logical order
- Access to the ShowingTime mobile app
*A few MLS customers subscribe to Basic Feedback.
Although ShowingTime has established itself as the leading showing software and marketstats provider within the real estate industry, some ShowingTime for the MLS users aren’t aware that MLS-provided online scheduling only scratches the surface of how ShowingTime services can help them manage their listings, streamline their business and save them time.
We offer several other products and services geared toward all types of real estate professionals to help simplify the showing scheduling process.
The ShowingTime Appointment Center is available for single agents, offices and entire MLSs, and features professional appointment specialists available 24/7/365 to handle showing request calls so you can focus on more important tasks.
Not only are you guaranteed to never miss a showing request call by subscribing to the ShowingTime Appointment Center, but you could also save money by using an appointment service over a personal assistant.
Other benefits include:
- Calls answered in 12 seconds or less
- Showing details automatically communicated to the listing agent, buyer’s agent and seller
- Personally branded calls, feedback requests and reports
- A part-time option available for offices using our front desk software
We also offer ShowingTime Front Desk to real estate offices and individual agents looking for efficient showing management software.
In addition to the automated feedback requests, branded email and other features included in ShowingTime for the MLS and the ShowingTime Appointment Center, ShowingTime Front Desk users also benefit from:
- A “Tasks” section that acts as an office-wide to-do list
- The ability to schedule Agent Caravans
- The option to combine ShowingTime Front Desk during business hours and the part-time ShowingTime Appointment Center during non-business hours to never miss a showing request call
All real estate professionals, no matter their role, can benefit by subscribing to ShowingTime services. And by pairing two — or even three — ShowingTime services together, agents and/or offices are covered at every turn.
Consider Vanessa Saunders, CEO of Global Property Systems Real Estate in White Plains, New York. She signed up for ShowingTime Front Desk and the ShowingTime Appointment Center, even though she already benefited from the online scheduling service provided by her MLS.
“When the phone rings in the office now it’s business, not bookings,” Saunders said. “Our clients love the system, and [with] the many different options it offers to them for handling showings, many have stated that they are very impressed.
“The feedback system and reports really add a lot of credibility to our service offerings.”
ShowingTime also offers recruiting software for brokers looking to identify and recruit top talent, analyze their market to determine the best opportunities for growth, and monitor, manage and coach current agents. Its MarketStats offerings are purchased by MLSs and associations to provide their member offices and agents with tools to do more in-depth analysis to better understand their local markets and help guide sales and marketing decisions.
Contact us to learn more about how ShowingTime products and services can help you increase efficiency and streamline your business.