Does your office manager balance dozens of calls a day, manually forwarding information to agents via email, phone call or text? Have you used the same system forever, such as a spreadsheet — one that continues to become more outdated by the day?
Scheduling and managing showing appointments doesn’t have to be a headache. It can be simple, straight forward and efficient — if you have the right resources.
Whether you have a large office or are a single agent, organization is key in building and maintaining a successful business. And using the best tools available is an essential part of staying organized and optimizing your time.
If you’re looking for an easy-to-use, state-of-the-art showing management software that can be accessed from anywhere, consider ShowingTime Front Desk. Included among its many features are:
- Simple scheduling: It’s as easy as “Point. Click. Show.”
- Automated feedback: Requests are automatically sent to buyer agents
- Office linking: Have multiple offices? Easily link agents, listings and appointments
- Direct link to your MLS: Your listings are brought into Front Desk automatically
- Reporting: We offer several in-depth reports to monitor office, agent and listing activity
More than 6,000 offices in over 200 MLSs throughout the U.S. and Canada use ShowingTime Front Desk and have experienced results similar to this RE/MAX office administrative staff supervisor:
“(ShowingTime Front Desk) has streamlined the setting of showings for us. Sending out feedback questionnaires with customized questions has been a tremendous benefit to our agents. They no longer have to subscribe to a separate feedback program. The showing confirmation emails to the listing agent is another feature our agents rely on.”
Efficiently streamlining the showing scheduling process with state-of-the-art software is only part of what makes ShowingTime Front Desk such a productive tool for real estate offices and agents. It also offers several other benefits, including:
Did you know that industry observers estimate real estate offices can increase business by as much as 20 percent with an effective lead coordinator program?
Included within ShowingTime Front Desk is our Lead Coordinator module, which makes it easy to record:
- The date, time and source of a prospect call
- Caller’s name and number
- Address of the listing the prospect is interested in
- Listing agent or floor person
Subscribers also receive scripts to help office staff capture lead sources, organizational tools to categorize marketing, and advertising effectiveness reports.
Aside from efficient showing scheduling software, ShowingTime Front Desk also includes automated showing notifications and feedback requests. We remind agents to submit feedback up to three times — with all requests featuring your office logo, the listing agent’s photo and a picture of the home.
We’ve helped some offices increase their feedback response rates to an 80 percent success rate.
Rather than having your office staff manually create reports, ShowingTime Front Desk generates numerous reports so you, your agents and their clients can track activity and feedback on their listings. Among our many reports include:
- Agent Activity: Keep tabs on your agents’ new listings, price changes and more
- Office Activity: All of your office’s listing activity in one, comprehensive report
- Office Inventory: Find all your office’s listings and the number of showings to date
- Activity on Comparables: Compare listings by price, area, zip code and more
Accessible From Anywhere
Not only is ShowingTime Front Desk a web-based platform optimized for computers, tablets and phones, but subscribers can also download the ShowingTime mobile app to easily view all their listing activity when they’re away from the computer.
Still not convinced? Here are three more reasons to consider using showing software.
Contact us to learn more about how ShowingTime Front Desk can help you increase efficiency and streamline your business.