Marketing Manager (PPC)
Aaron Levie, CEO of the billion-dollar NYSE cloud company Box, tweeted, “Take the stodgiest, oldest, slowest moving industry you can find, and build amazing software for it.”
That’s just what we did . . . years before Aaron said it.
Launched in 1999, ShowingTime has developed the technology that automates the scheduling and management of residential real estate showings across North America. Its software and services are used by real estate professionals, buyers and sellers to schedule millions of showing appointments each month across multiple platforms. ShowingTime has also brought about a new way for brokers and agents to use and share local market data, helping them stand out as experts in their neighborhoods.
To continue our growth, we’re looking for a PPC Manager to execute and manage pay-per-click campaigns that drive demand for our products. Our marketing team is committed to increasing sales-qualified leads 30% year over year, with metrics in place to track toward the goal. In this role you will establish strategies to generate leads on Google Ads, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms as well as on social platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more. You should be well-versed in PPC principles, as well as search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO). You’ll be part of a team of marketers working closely with our Vice President of Marketing.
Our PPC Manager will:
- Develop and execute PPC campaigns for lead generation, including campaign structuring, targeting, offsite and onsite retargeting, creative copywriting and ad design
- Manage keyword selection and bids, recommending adjustments to gain a better ROI
- Monitor daily & monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other metrics
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for key KPIs, analyzing campaign performance and strategizing to increase conversions
- Keep current on PPC, SEM and SEO industry trends and developments
- Manage other real estate industry advertising opportunities including banner/display ad placements that result in conversions
- Track and monitor competitor activities
- Work closely with the other team members to meet lead generation goals
- Working knowledge of PPC, SEO and SEM tools and concepts
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of relevant PPC experience
New team members at our 550 W. Jackson location receive:
- Stock options
- Base salary
- Annual goal-based incentive bonuses
- 401k with matching
- Medical, dental and other benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free access to a fitness room
Amazon turned the way we shop upside down. Leveraging the internet and technology, they made it more convenient and brought a level of transparency that consumers never experienced before.
That’s exactly what ShowingTime has done in the residential real estate market for the past 18+ years. But we’re not done.
We will continue to build technology solutions that transform the way agents, buyers and sellers interact, providing convenience for all parties involved.
Our roadmap is filled with more innovation, www.showingtime.com/about-showingtime.
To learn more, forward your resume to Bruce Simmons at email@example.com.