Software Test Engineer
Launched in 1999, ShowingTime is looking for a Software Test Engineer to help us respond to growing market demand for our products. In this role, you will define and execute unit test and regression test plans while working directly with product managers and software engineers to understand technical and functional system requirements, use cases and performance considerations. You will also write, debug and maintain test scripts, test cases and utilize automation frameworks.
- Writing, building, and maintaining automated Selenium test in C# using the Xunit Framework ( Experience in Junit or Nunit is fine as well)
- Developing regression and unit test plans, managing issues/defects, and test execution of web applications.
- Experience writing, building, and maintaining automated Selenium test in C# using the Xunit Framework ( Experience in Junit or Nunit is fine as well)
- Hands-on experience developing regression and unit test plans, managing issues/defects, and test execution of web applications.
- Experience using Jenkins
- Experience with cross-browser system testing.
- Experience with SQL (preferably Oracle) is desired.
- Experience with automated tools like Selenium is desired.
- Mobile browser and native apps experience is a plus.
Software test Engineers at our 550 W. Jackson location receive:
- Stock Options
- Base salary
- Annual goal-based incentive bonuses
- 401k with matching
- Medical, dental and other benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free access to our fitness room in the same building
If you would like to learn more forward a resume to Josh Korin at JKorin@showingtime.com.