Founded in 1999, ShowingTime is the leading showing software and market stats service provider for the residential real estate industry. Our products automate the showing, scheduling and management process for MLSs, associations, offices, and agents; simplify the report generating process using MLS data; and deliver buyer leads generated from real estate websites.
We’re looking for an Office Administrator to help us support and enhance the daily experience for employees, external guests and vendors. In this newly developed role you will continue to shape existing programs and create supplemental programs that will culminate in the most positive ShowingTime interactive experience. Specifically you will:
- Manage the ShowingTime space.
- Manage vendors and work closely with property owner and building maintenance to address issues as they arise.
- Maintain the reception/front area to create an attractive presentation.
- Ensure an attractive and effective telephone presence both internally and externally
- Maintain upkeep and presentation of office common areas (reception area, kitchen, meeting rooms etc.)
- Answer front door and phones greeting/directing visiting guests ensuring a positive experience.
- Manages the inventory and purchase of kitchen and office supplies and/or furniture, office equipment, etc.
- Support and execute all components to ensure a positive experience at company events including on-site happy hours, lunches, themed events and off sites events.
- Stock and organize office supplies, kitchen supplies and employee needs.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
Those positioned for success in this role will typically have:
- Associates degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of experience in an office setting.
- Experience working with and supporting facilities / building management.
- Core hours are Monday through Friday 7:30 – 4:30. Company events may warrant a unique schedule with extended hours.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Comfort communicating, verbally, in writing, across multiple platforms, one-on-one and to groups.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Proactive solution-oriented person
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
The Office Administrator at our 550 W. Jackson location receives:
- Stock Options
- Base salary
- Annual goal-based incentive bonuses
- 401k with matching
- Medical, dental and other benefits
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee referral bonuses
Free access to the fitness room in our building.
If you would like to learn more forward a resume to Josh Korin at JKorin@showingtime.com.