Front End Architect
- An effective Front-end Architect who will establish and implement technical vision with the development team
- Has extensive real-world experience with web-based user interface technologies, writes high-quality UI code in production, and demonstrates principles of good UI design and usability.
- Demonstrated capability of being a technical leader capable of influencing technical and functional groups within organization
- Develops innovative technology focused ideas, initiates new approaches and workflows and establishes best practices across the organization
- Identifies and escalates potential concerns related to project initiatives and recommends viable solutions
- Stays current with technology and industry best practices to ensure that skill set/knowledge base remains broad and up to date
- Interest and experience in mobile app development in iOS as well as Cordova is a definite plus.
Skills and Competencies
- 5+ years of experience working in a large-scale software development environment
- Mobile development experience, preferably iOS as well as Ionic 4+ and Cordova
- Solid understanding of UI/UX design principles, responsive UI design, cross-browser and cross-platform design challenges, front-end performance optimization
- Experience with CI/CD, modern deployment and release methodologies including automated configuration and provisioning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ShowingTime is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. Your privacy and confidentiality are important to us. Those who have served in our Armed Forces are encouraged to apply (M/F/D/V)