Software Engineers are responsible for working with a team of software engineers and QAs staff to design, implement, test and release software applications. The Engineer will support the team in building quality solutions and supporting existing applications with sound design practices and efficient, scalable code in an agile team environment.
- Support team members in maintenance and development of solutions using technologies such as .Net, Ionic, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
- Ensure the consistency and maintainability of existing applications adhering to standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions
- Executes production/support tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Review designs, code and unit test plans where applicable
- Familiar with C# .Net (or Java), API design and implementation
- Familiar with SQL and database development and design
- Understanding of the principles of an Agile development environment
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or related experience
- Experience in the most current technologies and products used in the industry
At ShowingTime, we’re redefining the ways real estate buyers, sellers, agents and brokers work together. We enable people to interact using whatever technology works best for them at the moment, from high performance mobile applications and websites to a call center for when you need that personal touch. Our systems simplify the process of scheduling and attending showings and provide deep analytical information on trends so brokers, agents and their clients can make more informed decisions.
ShowingTime offers competitive compensation and benefits, a loop location minutes from public transportation and a great work environment where your creativity can be unleashed.