Business Development Representative
ShowingTime, the leading SaaS provider for the residential real estate industry continues our explosive growth as we head into 2020. We are looking to expand our Sales operation by adding a top notch Business Development Rep (BDR) to our team! Those positioned for success in this Business Development Rep (BDR) role will:
- Outbound prospecting calls and appointment setting
- Ability to create and execute campaigns/cadences using SalesLoft
- Generate interest, respond to company-generated leads, qualify prospects in a quick sales cycle environment.
- Inside sales experience focused on a high level of outbound activity (4+ years)
- Sales resumes should be filled with numbers
- Well versed in Salesforce.com
- Engaging phone skills and the ability to overcome objections
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong closing skills
- Quickly and accurately perform data entry and clean-up in Salesforce.com.
- Demonstrates a love of the phone with ability to answer sales phones in an energetic, helpful and knowledgeable manner.
- Generate and ultimately create reports in Salesforce.com and ensure accuracy.
- Demonstrate professional written and spoken grammar.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, plan and take initiative.
- Works well in a multi-departmental organization/team.
- Dedication to pursuit of a career path in sales
- Assist sales team in lead generation transition
ShowingTime BDR ideal qualifications:
- Real Estate or technology sales experience or similar inside sales experience selling intangible products or services
- Be articulate, and demonstrate flawless follow-up
- Comfortable conducting on-line demo/webinars of our technology
- Able to self-manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Skilled at interacting with our customers who are real estate agents, owners of real estate companies, office managers and admin staff
- Need a professional work appearance in order to attend industry events, conduct customer visits, conduct seminars, trade shows, etc.
To be considered for this position, the ideal candidates would meet the following criteria:
- Prior software sales experience with demonstrated success and positive references
- Comfortable prospecting by phone and managing a sales pipeline using Salesforce.com and SalesLoft
- Enthusiastic, with a positive attitude and a sense of humor
- Comfortable working on a small team
- Able to self-manage their daily activities to achieve a sales quota each month
- Helpful working with customers to solve problems
- Real estate sales knowledge is a plus but not required
- Applicants will work full-time usually from our downtown Chicago office. Normal working hours are 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday with periodic trade shows around the country, which possibly may run into a weekend
Team members at ShowingTime receive:
- Stock options
- Base salary
- Annual goal-based incentive bonuses
- 401k with matching
- Medical, dental and other benefits
- Employee wellness program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free access to our fitness room one floor up
ShowingTime is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. Those who have served in our armed forces are encouraged to apply. Your privacy and confidentiality are important to us (M/F/D/V)