Business Intelligence/Analytics Analyst
Since its launch in 1999, ShowingTime has automated the scheduling and management of real estate showings across the country and brought about a new way for agents to share local market data. We’re looking for an Analyst to work with the company’s Analytics and Engineering departments. The ideal candidate is someone who loves working with real-world complex data, pays attention to details, someone who is independent, reliable, results-oriented, and willing to ask questions.
In this role, you will be responsible for onboarding and analyzing real estate data feeds powering ShowingTime data products. Core responsibilities will include creating maps of data feeds and helping with ongoing maintenance of data-loading processes.
Responsibilities and Daily Tasks:
• Reviewing data to ensure all needed data is available
• Mapping data feeds
• Working with the Analytics team to confirm mappings are accurate
• Changing data mappings to improve data quality
• Helping with ongoing maintenance of data-loading processes
• SQL and Microsoft SQL (intermediate with a focus on data query/analysis)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Advanced Microsoft Excel or other data wrangling tools.
• Conceptual understanding of data warehousing concepts (measures, dimensions)
• Desired, but not required: SSAS/SSIS, XML, DMQL2, RETS, Database design
• Prior experience with real estate or real estate data is a plus
A degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, Economics, Statistics or any bachelor degree with proven experience and skills in data wrangling.
Analysts at our 550 W. Jackson location receive:
• Stock Options
• Base salary
• Annual goal-based incentive bonuses
• 401k with matching
• Medical, dental and other benefits
• Employee Wellness Program
• Employee referral bonuses
• Free access to our fitness room one floor up