MarketView Broker has become an indispensable tool for brokers looking for a competitive advantage in recruiting top talent. Using the browser-based tool, brokers around the country are searching and comparing agents, offices and firms using more than 17 different filters to identify and attract high-performing agents in their markets.
Yet MarketView Broker does so much more than provide a quick look at your market’s activity. Brokers integrate the tool into their daily business routine for professional development and for market research purposes as well.
To highlight just a few of the most common ways MarketView Broker is integrated within brokerages’ business strategies, we put together 5 Ways MarketView Broker Can Help You Identify Talent, Analyze the Market and Advance Your Business.
The guide includes details on how brokers can …
- Get easily accessible intelligence on agents, offices and firms in their markets
- View the latest activity within their MLS
- Produce detailed, branded reports
- Create a custom search area to home in on activity in target markets
- Give context to performance data by comparing agents and offices with MarketView Broker’s graph view
To download your free copy of 5 Ways MarketView Broker Can Help You Identify Talent, Analyze the Market and Advance Your Business, click the button below.