We recently posted 10 real estate blogs we think are great sources of information. We’re following up with 15 Twitter handles we follow that will also help keep you informed in 140 characters or less (many of the blogs we posted also are great to follow on Twitter, but we didn’t mention them here).
The list below is mainly agent-centric, but there’s enough great content for anyone interested in real estate. The list is by no means exhaustive, and clearly there are many more great feeds to follow:
1. Bill Gassett (@massrealty) – Self-described social media junkie, Bill is one of the long-standing top agents for RE/MAX Massachusetts.
2. Teresa Boardman (@tboard) – Minnesota-based agent and blogger who writes about everything from contacting lenders to office décor.
3. Cornelius Camp (@ccrealty2) – Highly active Chicago-based broker with a huge following and ever-current content.
4. Russ Bergeron (@BergeronRuss) – RE tech guru and VP of Real Estate Digital (RED); based in California, Russ posts informative, newsy content from a variety of sources.
5. Katie Lance (@katielance) – Social Strategist and CEO/Founder of Katie Lance Consulting, also a regular contributor to Inman News and the Huffington Post.
6. ROC Blog (@RochesterREBlog) – Top regional real estate blog (Rochester, NY) and a great source of all things real estate.
7. Rajeev Sajja (@rsajja) – VP, Digital Innovation at BHHS Fox & Roach, Rajeev’s posts focus on technology trends. He was singled out by Boston Logic as one of 10 brokerage tech & marketing pros to watch.
9. Nobu Hata (@nobuhata) – Director of Member Engagement @ National Association of Realtors. Provides a good mix of original content and thoughts from others.
10. Seth Williams (@retipsterseth) – Founder of REtipster, focuses on giving the best information and tips for part-time real estate investors.
11. Amy Chorew (@amychorew) – VP of Platform Development for Better Homes & Gardens. Amy’s content focuses on trends and market fluctuations.
12. Ilyce Glink (@glink) – Best-selling author, Ilyce hosts a podcast, YouTube series, and contributes to Yahoo! and CBS News.
13. Mark Ferguson (@investfourmore) – Based in Colorado, Mark aims to share his expertise in real estate investments.
14. Chris Clothier (@chrisdclothier) – Memphis based real estate investor who specializes in helping make your money work for you.
15. Lani Rosales (@laniar) – COO at The American Genius, a news source aimed at entrepreneurs, her direct tone mixed with fun content makes for a very engaging experience.
If we missed any of your favorites, please let us know … we want to follow them too!
Do you spend too much of your day scheduling and confirming showing appointments? Learn how the ShowingTime Appointment Center helps free up your time to focus on other tasks to grow your business.